Thursday, June 9, 2011

I BLOG NOW?

And so it begins.

I have been interested in starting my own blog after realizing my interest in reading everyone else's posts, looking at photos, and searching for recipes -- it's like Facebook 2.0 for me! I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with this yet, but I hope to keep up on posting regularly. My web designer husband denied me a custom blog until I prove my blogging worthy of the effort I was asking him to put forth. I really feel that the visual aspect of blogs are just as enticing as the words they hold, so that was my main concern with starting my own blog. I did a whole lot of research and looked through hundreds of templates, some of which I really really really wanted. Unfortunately none of the PRETTY ones are free, and all of the COOL ones require some web design skill (or at least a good understanding of the terminology) which I do not possess.

Blogspot seems to be about as user-friendly as it gets and at least somewhat customizable... I guess I can deal with that for now. Eventually I want to upgrade to this baby:


Here's to blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment