Thursday, August 18, 2011

TODAY...

Today might just be the most boring day I've ever had at work.

Today is the day for a revival of this sad sad blog.

Today Ashley&Katie are headed to WSU... we will miss them! (go cougs)

Today I spent about 2 hours organizing my desk and workspace. I think this will actually allow for more poductivity. Like blogging, for example.

Today I hope to spend some time cleaning out my old car to prepare it for a FOR SALE sign.

Today I have some serious grocery shopping to do.

Today I have very little patience for snotty customers.

Today I am thankful for the opportunities placed in front of me daily.

Today I am hungry. Like REALLY hungry. Have you tried TRIO bars yet? Delicious. Available at Costco!

Today I am actually liking that it smells like wildfire outside. It's just not summer in Wenatchee without a little bit of haze =)

No comments:

Post a Comment